122 Langermann Drive
The Medical Centre is located in Kensington, Johannesburg and is a centre dedicated to the holistic approach to patient health.
The following services are offered at the centre a General Practitioner (Dr Claire Sim), Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Dentist, Podiatrist, Chiropractor, Biokinetisist, Dietician, a Body Stress Release Practitioner and medical skin needling.
- Dr Claire Sim is a General Practitioner who focuses on general family health, women’s health and child health. There is a specific interest in women’s health where pap smears and contraceptive implants are offered to women. There is also an interest in the vaccination against cervical cancer for both girls and boys aged 9 and older.
- Natasha Laferla is a Physiotherapist who can treat the following conditions neck and back pain, headaches, postoperative conditions, sports injuries, musculoskeletal abnormalities and respiratory conditions. The respiratory conditions will include chest physiotherapy for children with pneumonia.
- Mrs Tanja Kalapac is a Psychologist that deals with adult mental disorders. With a focus on depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress.
- Dr Alicia Oosthuisen is the on-site dentist. She is also experienced in dealing with children.
- Dr Dennis Rehbock is a Podiatrist with extensive experience in podiatry.
- Toni Brien is the onsite dietician with a focus on healthy eating and a general improvement in health. Experience in gastrointestinal diseases like irritable bowel syndrome and weight loss.
- Simon Green practices Body Stress Release, a complimentary, non-therapeutic health technique which is used to identify stress, and release locked-in tension in the body arising from mechanical, chemical and emotional stress.